Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Respond to Change

"It is not the strongest of species that survives, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change" (Charles Darwin)


I am close to giving up and just dropping out of school because of poor time management. My son is really leaving me exhausted and preoccupied during the day that I cannot study at night anymore, and I am feeling sh!tty about my output. It's not that am being grade-conscious, but it sucks knowing you're not putting your best foot forward in your submissions.

And I have yet to make some headway with my book reports.

But maybe i'll still survive. It might mean settling for the lowest passing grade because all my requirements will be passed late and I won't exactly ace my exams... but surely that's still better than just quitting?

No comments: